Thursday 15 September 2011

Use bluetooth beacon or NFC Tag to sideload android app -


I want to transfer an Android app via Bluetooth (NFC will also be fine). My basic idea is that you go to the Beacon or NFC tag and it will ask you to install an application and finally send it to your phone. It has a capacity of about 2 MB and it should not be too expensive (the border similar to BT beacon or NFC tag). I wonder, if there is an easy solution available, it should work completely offline, the big problem is my app is a navigation app that works completely offline for a certain area. People will know about the app only, if they look close to some signs and a beacon / NFC tag. So they can not download it already. Do you have any ideas? Beacon is not used to store data and only gets maximum 250KB flash memory NFC tags look like 7KB, so I am still in loss of ideas


No comments:

Post a Comment