Thursday 15 September 2011

Binding a DataGridView to multiple Tables in DataViewManager or DataSet -


I have created three data tables by dragging data from a SQL database. I have dt1, dt2, dt3 A data set is added, Meridian has added links between these three tables. I then dragged a datagrid view onto my form and I want to attach three tables to DataGridView. So I added my dataset DS to a DataView manager, MyDVM. I built my DMDM ​​in bindings, binding source1, and made it a data source for DataGrid Weave. I'm not sure how I want to bind table to my DDM / binding source 1, in the DataGrid view.
I want to display the original table related to the original data in the same datagrid view !!

Thanks in advance!

Help me!

If "display the hair tables" means you display data related to hair tables To do this, you should select your data in the same table using the appropriate completion. DataGridViews display their data in a single-table format - There is no "multiple table" concept in a datagrid view.

You can help merge detraces with different objects in one.


No comments:

Post a Comment