Saturday 15 February 2014

indexing - python pandas, stock data in panel structure -


I pulled the date and stock price data from the CSV file and learning to use Python / pods for analysis I am I had started making basic data in a dictionary, after which I had used to populate a panel. I have Wes McKinney's book and from 12/2014 to 0.15.2 docs - I think the efficiency of the panel Dataframe / is a little behind the series, but I decided to go to it because I did not know what the number of columns is hand, however, I hit a wall and exist Received SO problem of material not being able to troubleshoot.

Each stock should represent a dataframe in the panel - and I am adding columns as I go.

 
Classic print-override for stock in the
 : pan [stock] [overdue] = 0 pan [staw A]. [Pans [stock] [price] & gt; Pan [stock] [ma], pan [stock] [overd]] = 1 pan [stock]. [Pans [stock] [price] & lt; In the pan [stock] [ma], pan [stock] [overdraft]] = 1, i [stock] [overdue] in the pan. Indices: If the pan [stock] [I, pan [stock] [signal]] not in the package [pane [stock] [I-per_ma: i-1, pan [stock] [overdue]]: pan [stock]. [I, pan [stock] [sign]] = pan [stock]. [I, pan [stock] [overdue]] and: pan [stock]. [I, pan [stock] [sign]] = 0  

very strange - the first part of the top pan with all 0 [ Stock] [overdue] is making the popular, and the first column is all +1 1 / -1 This wall is not known to me yet if "in stock [index] in [overdue] .index" is causing problems .

Hopefully my coding invisibility has not made much angry with programming deities. I am just an ordinary businessman who wants to be more self-reliant on the research side. Please help. Thank you.

I think your main problem is not overdose, I think what you mean < / P>

  pan [stock] ['overund'] = 0  

and it is simpe to accomplish your work

  pan [Stock] ['overd'] = pan [stock] [price]> gt; Also, if you are looking for equity prices only, take a look here: 

And if you find more Help, I'm happy to help: engineerededge@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment