Saturday 15 February 2014

linker - Visual Studio merging DLL into console application -


It's a very easy program to make things easier as shown below ...

 < Code> #include & lt; Openssl / evp.h & gt; Int main (int argc, char * argv []) {EVP_CIPHER_CTX ctx; EVP_CIPHER_CTX_init (& amp; ctx); }  

This refers to 1 function in DLL (opensec to libeay32.dll). I specify it with the "Linker-> Input-> Additional dependency->" where libeay32.lib is stored. However when you run it, "will fail to start the application because LIBEAY32.DLL is not found" will complain with. I want to make it so that I created this DLL in executable so that it does not need to be seen on client machines.

If you can help, please tell it at the foot of a small child so that I can understand that I am starting for Visual Studio.

What are you asking in your executable?

Here is one that how OpenSSL compiles for a static library on different platforms.


No comments:

Post a Comment