Saturday 15 February 2014

asp.net - ASP.global_asax is missing from compiled Assembly -


I am using aspnet ___ compiler.exe so that my asp.net 3.5sp1 websites can be compiled, then aspnet_merge .exe to merge assemblies to single.

The assembly is then uploaded to the production server. This generally works very well, but sometimes when testing on the staging server, I get the following message:

Parser error message: file or assembly Could not be loaded 'App_global.asax, version = 0.0.0.0, culture = neutral, publicK-token = faucet or its dependencies can not specify a system file.

When you are looking at the assembly and compare it with a working version of the same assembly, I know that type ASP.global_asax is actually missing.

When something changes on the site and compile it again, I get a working version that includes 'ASP.Global_x'.

This is annoying, I am thinking that is it a bug in the compiler in certain circumstances?

Someone else had to face it and found out how to fix it?

I am going on this issue today and found it:


No comments:

Post a Comment