Saturday 15 February 2014

Excel file too big, what format should I convert it to to improve processing time in scripting -


I have an excel sheet that contains approximately 150,000 records, such as substituting, deleting columns, etc. taking too long . I need to write a script to do some work such as Find and replace, sort, remove rows / columns etc. Because Excel Sheet is very large, such tasks take a lot of time. What format should I change my Excel sheet so that the processing time for this type of work is reduced, and because I can create a script to work on < /p>

You can always load it in the SQLite database if you are taking a lot of search-space It will be very quick, though a bit more about your data Without knowing that is difficult to give useful answers, and do you have so many times in Excel with it.

You can type the path to get some data from Excel and using the SQLite (and again) and the module


No comments:

Post a Comment