Friday 15 January 2010

.net - Using StructureMap to Configure Prism -


I am using Prism and Integration IOC container which comes with Prism. However, I would like to use a different IoC container if it is possible; Is this? Preferrably I want to use StructureMap, note that I am not familiar with StructureMap yet, but on the basis of many recommendations, I want to give it a try

The question really is to tighten the prism from its unity container The connected is UniBootStrapper which comes with the IoC Container which is already set with the Prism stuff like EventAgegator. But is there a similar bootstrap in a StructureMap that I can use - to configure the required prism class?

Is it a suggestion to do this, or am I better than sticky in unity? What are Downsides and Upsides?

It is definitely possible that you need to do 2 things:

  1. Create a new Bootstrap (StructuredMap Bootstrap).
  2. Create an implementation of ICTenerFatch which uses StructuredMap.

In reality no unity specific features are being used, it has been made mutable. Here is an example of a ninety replacement:

This is your replacement Must be a good model for


No comments:

Post a Comment