Friday 15 January 2010

Calling web service (SOAP) with PHP involving enums -


I want to call a web service using SOAP (using SOAP extensions). There is a web service in question

Now the currency type is an NM, and I can not figure out how to work with them in PHP to be able to call the 'conversion rate' function. I know that I have to do something with the class map, but I can get only limited and useless information on this subject. Can anyone help? Can a work example be?

Thanks

The enum here defines only valid values, that your data Type is actually a string from those values.

There are some generation-codes to get you on your way:

$ from_currency = "AFA";

$ to_current = "ALL";

$ soap_handler-> conversion rate ($ from_currency, $ to_currency);

$ exchange_rate = $ soap_handler-> response ();


No comments:

Post a Comment