Friday 15 January 2010

.net - socket queue problem? -


I am a dotnet programmer Recently I wrote an Excel server server application that connects to system.net.sockets Uses and checks the client running with the timer, who send the byte to MinesView to check the live. When a client is disconnected, I turn off the socket and turn it off. This work is fine, but when the number of subscribers increases, the connection can not be established and the problem has arisen. I use backlog with a price of 2000, but I'm not working properly? help me!

It is very vague, some more detail (errors that you are getting on the client, and / or Server) or some code (how are you accepting connections on the server?) Can help.

In the meantime, I will put you some random estimates ...

If you are creating and destroying connections quickly with your customers, and you have many customers on the same machine If you are testing your server by running then you may suffer from running out of sockets due to TIME_WAIT . Similarly, if you are testing your windows with a lot of client connections (usually over 4000) from the same Windows machine, then you will be running in the default MAX_USER_PORT settings, which are concurrently Limit the number of outbound connections which you can do once.


No comments:

Post a Comment