Friday 15 January 2010

c# - How many requests can SQL Server handle per second? -


I am using JMTor to test the performance of our application. But I think that when I send 20 requests from JMT, the reason for this should add 20 new records to the SQL Server, but I only get 5 new records, which means that SQL Server abandons other requests ( Because I have a log, and make sure the new record is sent to the SQL server.)

Does anyone have any ideas? What is the threshold number of requests that SQL Server handles per second? Or do I have to do some configuration?

Yes, in my application, I tried, but it seems that only 5 requests are accepted, I do not know how to configure, it can accept more.

I think the NRR requests per second are issued directly to the SQL server in your inserts Throw it. Probably an application logic error that fails to roll back or inserts. Or the application fails to handle the concurrency and incorporates data that violates the barriers. I also check server logs for deadlock.


No comments:

Post a Comment