Tuesday 15 January 2013

php - Upload file Laravel 5 registration -


I am trying to use Laravel 5 for uploading photos for each user.

I made those changes that I need to:

  • view / auth / register.blade.php
  • App / User Php
  • App /services/Registrar.php

And registration works fine.

But when I try to add file upload logic, my problem is in the registrar.php.

I've added:

  Enlighten \ HTP; use the request;  

But create the method by using it:

  request :: hasFile ()  
< P> returns an error that can not be used as a static.

Use dependency injection.

  Enlighten \ HTP \ Use the request; Class FooController Controller {Public Function __Composition (Request $ Request) Reaches {$ this- & gt; Request = $ request; } Public function bar () {dd ($ this- & request; & gt; hasil ('key')); }}  

No comments:

Post a Comment