Tuesday 15 January 2013

javascript - browser capability detection within angular app: use service, directive, controller? -


If this question is very general or subjective, then let me know and I will know how well the phrase is.

I am looking to implement some browser compatibility checks and information in an angular application. I'm using the Modernizr which is great, the client does not really want to do a lot in the way of the polyfile, but at least the imagery below allows users with browsers to "upgrade to the real browser" Wants to inform.

My question is, what is the proper angular component for implementing this, I want to make this inquiry as soon as possible in the page load / compilation process, but still have more confidence in my choice For I'm not an expert with angular, besides, I want to learn the appropriate organization of the angular application so that future programmers do not have to deal with strange mutants. I have cobbed together ...

No comments:

Post a Comment